The E. Wolfe & Company Workshop was founded in London by the Wolfe family in 1850. The business grew and it was during the 20th Century in particular that E. Wolfe & Co became a revered name in the jewellery trade. During this period the Company were renowned as “The Tiara Makers” creating more than a thousand tiaras.
E. Wolfe were commissioned by Carrington & Company to make the Royal crown for Queen Alexandra’s 1902 coronation.
E. Wolfe made the second of its Royal crowns; the Imperial Crown of India commissioned by Garrard and Company for the 1911 Delhi Durbar.
In 1913 the workshop completed the Cambridge Lover’s Knot Tiara, often worn by Diana Princess of Wales.
1919 the Russian Fringe Tiara was made for Garrard & Company worn by the Queen Mother and both Queen Elizabeth II and Princess Anne at their respective weddings.
Please phone for current stock and further information. Please click the thumbnail images to view a larger version.